Tudor Walk, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 7HX
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
This delightful home is located in a peaceful cul-de-sac, and is within five to ten minutes' walking distance of Leatherhead Town Centre and Mainline Train Station (Direct Services to Victoria and Waterloo). Junction 9 of the M25 is a five-minute drive away, and is close to Gatwick and Heathrow Airports. Tesco Superstore is just a 4 minute drive drive away, with a local parade of shops within a few minutes walk. Leatherhead is a historic market town, surrounded by outstanding countryside and is the gateway to the beautiful Surrey Hills. Leatherhead has a small shopping centre, with a mix of large and small retailers. The street market supplements this mix on Thursdays and Saturdays and has the recent addition of a Waitrose supermarket. Leatherhead has developed a reputation as an excellent place for eating out. The range and quality of local restaurants, pubs and cafes has increased to provide venues for all occasions and at all times of the day, often combined with entertainment at The Theatre with a wealth of events and activities on offer throughout the year. Leatherhead is surrounded by outstanding landscapes and picturesque villages, guided walks and historic houses. Norbury Park, Ashtead Park and Polesden Lacey are on the English Heritage Register of Historic Parks and Gardens, reflecting their association with great cultural or landscape movements of the past.
TRANSFORM LEATHERHEAD: Transform Leatherhead is a £150m investment programme led by Mole Valley district council and its partners which will comprehensively transform Leatherhead into a modern market town where people of all ages can shop eat relax and have fun by the riverside: www.transformleatherhead.com..
Band: D (£1,892.63)
Leatherhead Train Station: 0.5 miles
Leatherhead Town Centre: 0.6 miles
Leatherhead Leisure Centre: 1 mile
Gatwick Airport: 17.5 miles
M25 (Junction 9): 1 mile
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY