Well Meadow Cottages, Cobham Road, Fetcham, Surrey, KT22 9RT
3 Bedroom Semi-Detached
- Three DOUBLE Bedroom Semi-Detached House
The rural setting of this lovely home is hard to beat! Facing Fetcham's remaining farmland, in a private road it is within walking distance of Fetcham, which is a pretty village to the west of Leatherhead Town Centre. The River Mole runs along Fetcham, and has a mill pond, springs and an associated nature reserve. It is adjacent to Great Bookham and sits on the lower slopes of the North Downs, North of Polesden Lacey (National Trust) Fetcham Grove has Leatherhead and the village's main leisure centre and football club, between the two settlements. Fetcham has two short parades of shops and services; including Sainsbury's Local, Boots, Bakery, Greengrocer, Butcher, Post Office, Hairdresser, and one pub; 'The Bell', which is mentioned in The Good Food Guide. If you fancy something different, there is a choice of other restaurants amongst the shops. distance. London is easily accessible by car (A3 and M25), and the nearby Rail Stations run fast and frequent services to London Waterloo and Victoria. London can be reached within forty minutes, and the south coast in just over an hour. Leatherhead has a comprehensive range of well-known shops, bars, cafes and restaurants, as well as a small theatre. Leatherhead Leisure Centre is close by, which offers a wide range of sporting activities, as well as an indoor pool. The local Tennis Club is also popular amongst all age groups. There is an excellent choice of primary, junior and senior schools, all with a high OFSTED rating. The local area was made famous in 2012 as being part of the Olympic cycling route. There are many cycle routes and walks on the doorstep, which include Box Hill and the Surrey Downs.
TOTAL APPROXIMATE FLOOR AREA: 1202.8 SQFT
Council Tax Band - D (£1892.63)
Leatherhead Mainline Station: 1.8 miles
Bookham Mainline Station: 2.7 miles
Leatherhead Leisure Centre: 1.5 miles
Fetcham Village (shops): 0.2 miles
Leatherhead Town Centre: 1.9 miles
Cobham Town Centre: 3.7 miles
Guildford City Centre: 11.5 miles
A3 (Junction 10): 5.8 miles
M25 (Junction 9): 3.3 miles
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY